January 23rd is a day we will forever celebrate. It was the day Seth returned to us from Qatar and is THE best day of our lives so far. He was gone for 4 1/2 months and it was honestly a huge blur. I don't know how we made it, but we did. Logan had horrible reflux and he cried for the first 3 1/2 months of his life, and when I say scream I mean it and I mean CONSTANTLY. He cried so much that on one of the doctor visits, I showed the doc some red spots in Logan's eyes that I had not noticed the day before. He told me that they were broken blood vessels from Logan screaming so hard. So to those of you with difficult babies, my heart goes out to you! For those of you with babies that you THINK are difficult, they are not, so count your blessings. :)
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
The Best Day of our Lives!
January 23rd is a day we will forever celebrate. It was the day Seth returned to us from Qatar and is THE best day of our lives so far. He was gone for 4 1/2 months and it was honestly a huge blur. I don't know how we made it, but we did. Logan had horrible reflux and he cried for the first 3 1/2 months of his life, and when I say scream I mean it and I mean CONSTANTLY. He cried so much that on one of the doctor visits, I showed the doc some red spots in Logan's eyes that I had not noticed the day before. He told me that they were broken blood vessels from Logan screaming so hard. So to those of you with difficult babies, my heart goes out to you! For those of you with babies that you THINK are difficult, they are not, so count your blessings. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I had three easy babies, pushed my luck and got a more difficult one. The only time she didn't cry was when you held her or she was sleeping at night. She too had acid reflux plus laryngomalacia. She is doing much better now.
Your baby is a cutie.
Kara,
That is seriously the sweetest video. It made me cry because I am so happy for you that Seth is home. I've been thinking about you a lot and was just going to email you yesterday and then I saw that you have a blog. Yeah! I'm so happy for you.
Kara, I may or may not have shed one tiny little tear over that video. He's home! You're not all by yourself any more! :) Cool video. Cool video. :)
Thank you for the cry. I am so grateful for the men and women that will go to war for us. I loved to see Seth see Logan and you after so long. I bet you guys just were ready to spend time alone as a family. I am also so glad you are back in O town!!!
Ohhhh my goodness. I just watched this video and cried and cried. What an emotional day that must've been! Kara - you look so beautiful and Logan is a doll! And welcome home, Seth! Congrats on the RD and moving, too - so many good things.
I'm so happy I have a new blog to stalk! It's so good to see some old Pineview amigos. :)
Post a Comment