Thursday, July 16, 2009

The past 2 weeks (a series).

My mom and sister (Kami) have been visiting us out here in the east for the past 2 weeks. I dropped them off at the airport(sniff sniff) and they are safe and sound back in Utah. Logan had a really hard time watching "mamma and Kami" walk inside the airport. He FREAKED out and screamed all the way back to our house (I was also bawling). I hate living so far from family....

On a lighter note, we had an amazing time. Here are the first couple of days worth of photos.

On day 1 they "enjoyed" a narrated tour, by yours truly, of Severna Park (our community), followed by a day in Annapolis, which is about 7 miles from our house (according to Garmin).





These are an example of the houses in Annapolis. Cool and old and expensive. Try about 2 mil.....


This is the State House in Annapolis, you may recognize the top of it from the Maryland state quarter.....yep, go check, it's there.

Down town, LOVE it.
Some more down town shots.

Kami hates this picture of herself, which is why it's on my blog.

Betcha didn't know Annapolis was the Nation's capitol for 9 months!


The Annapolis Harbor. We went on a boat tour of the bay; too bad the camera was on night mode!


The naval academy



We never leave without eating at Kilwin's ice-cream and candy shop....oh drool.

Walking down to the harbor....I'm the squatty pregnant one on the left.

Stay tuned for more of the past 2 weeks, a series.

4 comments:

Avree said...

How fun to get to have them stay for so long! The pictures are amazing! I love old houses!

P.S. I'm excited to see the hutch, you'll have to e-mail me a picture. Also, I made a headboard I want to show you cause it was super cheap and super easy (no plywood involved).

Trevor + Tiffany said...

Did you know BreAnna is in Baltimore?! My mom and I are going to visit her for a week in Oct. Any places you can think of that we "just have to go"?? I am so excited after looking at your pics!!!

Elena Loo said...

so fun. i'm excited to see new stuff and annapolis again. THat cute picture of Logan.. he looks SO much like Seth there. Crazy. Anyways - glad you had a good time with the fam; and thanks again for the help the other day. you rock.

Patty Girl said...

Everything looks so incredibly charming. I want to move there!