Monday, July 27, 2009

Spoiler Alert.

I need to take this moment to document how funny I think my husband is. I was taking a sneak peek at the new Twilight movie on Youtube. I'm sure it's illegal, it's a crusty recording of the new movie being played.... I was watching and didn't notice that Seth was watching too. He proclaimed in an icy, sarcastic voice "oh great Kara, spoiler alert! Now you've ruined everything for me!" Bah! He hates Twilight and we both know it, but I enjoyed that he recognized what I was watching and pretended to care.

2 comments:

Avree said...

Seth cracks me up, Matt and I STILL laugh about his "fair-weather slut" comment after the fireworks in Ogden like a year ago. Whenever it's cold outside and we see someone dressed immodestly one of us will say something like, "good for her, she's not a fair-weather slut" Anyways...sorry to say that word on your blog.

DeeAura said...

Seth made a permanent difference in my life when he walked in with the lying-down-Santa-beautiful-piece. I can't even imagine your life. :) And I still crack up at the memory of the Aggie Ice Cream Raps. All of them.

You two are still the funniest couple I know. More people should know that. If things go as planned, I might have found someone who will eventually help me give you two a run for your money. :) Humor-wise. But in my heart, I'll always think of the Santa, and the Raps, and know I will never, never win. :)