Elijah Anthon Farnsworth was born October 30, 2009, at 3:53 PM (ET). He weighed in at a healthy 9 lbs. 3 oz., and measured 22 1/4"--amazingly, Kara was able to push him out all on her own. Currently he enjoys sleeping, pooping, and peeing, and he's a big fan of boobs. Best of all, he's a very content, peaceful baby. Basically, he's everything we asked for--more proof that God truly hears and answers our prayers. More pictures as well as Kara's own reflections soon to follow...
19 comments:
Holy moly! What a baby! Way to go, Kara. He's such a cutie! I'm glad everything went well. Can't wait to hear the details. And it's good to hear the little guy is a fan of boobs already. hahahahahahahaha! Love ya.
Congratulations!!!! What a cute baby! Can't wait to see more pictures :) Hope you are feeling well.
Nice post Seth, you should post more often. Way to push out a huge baby Kara! He is such a beautiful baby! I'm so glad things went well!
Congrats- I am so glad everything went well with the birth. I can't believe that big of a baby came out of little Kara's body! gOOD WORK!
Congrats!! What a cute little guy! Love the commentary!
oh YAY!! Congrats! That is SSOO exciting. I'm so glad that Kara was able to get him all out on her own, and that he also likes the boobs. That is good news on all accounts. Good work you guys! He's so handsome! Let us know when we can meet him :)
CONGRATS... Seth you are so funny. I laughed at your boob comment. Kara, I am impressed, he is a BIG baby, and you were able to have him with out a c-section. That is Awesome. I can't wait to see more pics and to hear all the gory details. Congrats again. He is a cute one.
Yay! Congrats, guys. He's a cutie! That's quite the poundage. I'm glad you were able to do it like you wanted! And aren't all guys fans of boobs? (well, most guys). I have a fan of my boobs here. And Grant likes them, too. :)
Hope Mom and baby are doing great! And Logan and Seth. :)
Congratulations! Now one question: is he a fan of all boobs, or just Kara's? Just wondering... So glad everything went well and no C-section was needed!
SETH. Hahahhahaha....I could hear you saying every word. Sick. :)
Yay! Congrats you guys. And I loved the post. Can't wait to see more.
Way to go Kar! What a darling, big baby! Congrats! Can't wait to see more.
Kara, he is so dang cute!! I am glad that everything went well, and can't wait to hear from you soon!
Congratulations! I hope he is doing great. Can't wait to see more pictures!
He's a big fan of boobs?! I love it! Only you, Seth! And I can personally vouch for the fact that this truly is a sweet, loveable baby boy. Congrats!
Yea for baby being out! Congratulations you guys. He is a big boy, Good Job Kara!
Congrats! He is a cutie!
Can't wait for more pictures! He is darling. I am so happy for you. I love Seth's straight forward descriptions. I wondered how you liked your vbac. Now that you have done both what is your opinion. I had Grant by c-section and I am super nervous to try a vbac.
Congratulations Kara! I feel pretty cool that you had your baby on my birthday. It is a good day, he'll enjoy it. I'm glad you were able to do VBAC like you wanted. That is a blessing. Well best of luck and make the most out of Seth being with you!
Post a Comment