Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Update !
I just returned from a doctor's appointment, my last to be exact. Things kind of hinged on today- whether or not my body had made any progress in the past week. If not, then a c-section seemed to be the safest plan of action. HOWEVER, I have made progress and my doctor was very delighted. He kept saying "stranger things have happened, but this is wonderful!" "You're going to do this, I'll take you off the O.R. schedule." I am between 2 and 3 cm which for me is great, and he was able to strip my membranes. I am scheduled to be at the hospital at 5pm tomorrow if I don't begin steady labor on my own tonight. I've been having contractions about every 20-30 minutes since Saturday. My doctor will be with me the entire time, sort of like a midwife, watching everything. I am very relieved and SO excited! Baby day is coming soon! VBAC, here I come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Woohoo! It sounds like things are working out the way you wanted them to! That's so great! Hopefully you go into labor soon! Thanks for keeping us updated!
Yay! Wonderful! Great! I'm happy for you!
How exciting!!! I can't wait for you to post pics of the little guy :)
Wahoo!!! I'm glad it's happening like you want. :) I'll be thinking about you! Good luck and fast delivery!
Good luck! Hope everything goes well!
AAAHH!!! Kara! I'm so super excited. I just got chills.
Hooray!!! Keep us posted on this sweet little man!!
That is wonderful!! We are so excited for you guys and hope that everything goes smoothly. Can't wait to see the new little guy!
Oh good look. I am glad it is going how you want. That is so nice.
Best wishes! I can't wait to see pictures. Good luck!
Yay!! Good Luck! You'll do great!
I am so excited for you. I hope everything goes good can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.
Post a Comment