Today was a day filled with a lot of crying from Logan. Eli went on the fritz about 3 pm, and the day was just a tiring one.....just one of those days. WELL, something wonderful happened to me just now. We were given a Bose ipod dock about two years agp. I loved it and used it everyday, but after our cross country move, it stopped working. I've been mourning the loss of my dock that I couldn't afford to replace and tonight I finally decided to 'google' the problem.
I discovered that many people have had the same problem and guess what, all I had to do was rotate the power cord which plugs into the dock..........IT WORKED and I am currently listening to lovely tunes as I type. I can't stop smiling. What a good day :)
1 comment:
I just read your previous post. What a great-looking house!!!! How much do I love that you have a "library and piano room"? Awesome! What I really want to know is, do you have a nertz room? I'm glad to hear you are finding some help for your little logan. We miss you!
Post a Comment