Sunday, July 3, 2011

Goings On


Well, "the incident" which I posted about previously was reported on at church. No one was "allowed to talk about" what happened whenever I asked people. The bishop addressed the issue in sacrament meeting and said "secure valuables out of site, it's unfortunate this happened, and everyone is fine. If you need to talk about the incident further, you can speak with me."



I have no idea what the incident details are, nor will I.


Can't wait for the new building/ward.


Eli has croup, but the Farnsworth fam is in town ! Hooray! Seth's brother Joe aka "Knuckle Joe"-per Logan, graduated from bootcamp and we were able to feed him and spend time with him.


Tomorrow is the 4th (formerly my favorite holiday). It is too stinkin hot to go outside and ALL fireworks shows have been CANCELLED due to the drought here in lovely ole Texas! No favorite holiday this year, or last for that matter. Someday my holidays and seasons will return, right? Ahhhhh, I long for fall.......it has been too long. I am bummed.


Logan is into his Little People these days, and Grandma Farnsworth brought us some sweet old time little people toys, from the 60's and 70's! I love those old toys, they're indestructible as well as nostalgic.


We spend many hours at the pool to maintain our health and sanity, but the kids love it.


Who needs fireworks though, look at my handsome company. We are planning on seeing "Cars 2" in lieu of the traditional 4th celebrations. It should be a blast.


"Logan's people" Lately his favorite thing to say is "Great Idea MOM!" I love him.
I have never known such sweetness. I love that kid.

3 comments:

Maybury said...

Super cute boys! I can't believe how big your baby is. It seems like you were just posting his birth not long ago. I am sorry about the "church" thing. That is really random. I am glad you are ok. Best of luck with everything.

Kerry and Dave said...

So, what happened to the guy that was shot? At least update us on that part! What??? No Fireworks on the 4th??? That stinks!! I'm with you -- I love, love, love the 4th of July and would have been majorly bummed without fireworks. But since you have now seen Cars 2, you are one up on us as that is still on our "to do" list with the kids!

Meags said...

Your boys are to die for! I love that Logan has one of the people in his pocket for the pictures. So, my parents are moving to Austin... and I should be there in August. Playdate?