I got SO sick of Logan pulling my hair. It was also impossible for me to blow it dry completely with a baby who is now scared of the blow-dryer. I donated my 10-inch ponytail to locks of love. I love my short hair!
How are you liking the cut!? I'm glad you found my blog! And ha ha i'm still so glad i got to share the gay guy pedicure moment with you! ha ha I could laugh about that for the rest of my life! ;)
okay this is really bad, it is July we live 20 minutes from each other, I'm your sister in-law and I havn't seen you to know you got your hair cut. We really need to get together. So when I get back from southern Utah we have to plan something. Oh ya I love the hair cut.
16 comments:
LOVE it! i wanna cut mine...:(
I like seth's hair more than your hair...
You look like a hottie. I love that cut on you!
so so cute. You might be my insperation to cut mine off
Love it love it LOVE IT! It is so dang cute, Kara. I'm glad you did it. What a babe...
You look like a movie star!!!
your hair it sooo super cute! You have the perfect face to wear it too!
I love it, Kara! You look so darling and stylish!
I know I already told you, but once again, I love your new haircut! It looks so cute on you!
it's adorable! i wish I could have short hair!
Oh my gosh, I LOVE it!
P.S. Did Terel ever e-mail you stuff about CNSD? I gave her your e-mail address and told her to.
I love it. What a good decision to cut it off. You look sexy! Did Krystal cut it? I hope you enjoyed your day! I really love it!
You look so different. I really like it. You do look like a sexy mama!
How are you liking the cut!? I'm glad you found my blog! And ha ha i'm still so glad i got to share the gay guy pedicure moment with you! ha ha I could laugh about that for the rest of my life! ;)
First of all...SUPER cute hair. Second of all, I really appreciate the single, side view. Very mug-shot-ish of you. I forget how FUNNY how are! :)
okay this is really bad, it is July we live 20 minutes from each other, I'm your sister in-law and I havn't seen you to know you got your hair cut. We really need to get together. So when I get back from southern Utah we have to plan something. Oh ya I love the hair cut.
Post a Comment