
Isn't he wonderful? Seth brought me this rose the other day. Logan has been difficult these past few weeks with teething and a cold and a random other virus.............so, this was what my thoughtful husband did for me. Since it's father's day I also want to tell him that he is a wonderful father, and I am so glad he is HOME TO STAY!
6 comments:
ohhhh! for cuteness. good job seth for thinking of your wife and getting her flowers for no special occasion. those are the best! and i'm glad he's going to be home to stay. only 6 more years until i can say that...crap.
Good job Seth. And I love the hair Kara. i just cut mine a few weeks ago too. Doesn't it kind of feel like freedom?
Hey there is a house across the street from us I totally think you guys should buy. I know you said you'd be looking in the next year or so but it's a great time to buy... I just keep thinking of it for you for some reason.
I tagged you for "about my husband tag." Now you can tell us more about your cute hubby!
So sweet! What a nice husband. Way to go, Seth.
He's definitely a keeper. We need to play soon, call me.
I must say that Seth is getting way too much credit for this one flower. Though he always has been a hopeless romantic. Did he get the wii in exchange for the flower?
Post a Comment