Monday, December 8, 2008
Blogworthy news.
I spent a lot of time awake with Logan last night (he has a cold and has to be up so his nose can unstuff). I had time to let my mind run through things that I have forgotten to do; here is one of them. I have been counting down the days and months, never being quite able to imagine my husband NOT in school. Well, the day has come and gone. Seth finished up his Master's degree just before Halloween. He is no longer in school! Woot Woot! I forgot to make this blogworthy post because he completed it right in the time we were making the big move to Maryland. So here we are, a bit more settled, and celebrating:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Nice!!! Jealous. Congrats, Seth! :)
Oh that is so nice! Matt just finished his last final yesterday and it will be nice to have him home at nights for awhile.
P.S. I have the internet now (obviously) but I won't get my phone hooked up till around Thurs., I'll give you a call when I get it.
Congratulations! That is amazing! Enjoy your celebration.
*You are invited...The Annual Christmas Eve Party!!* Details on Kourtney & Nate's Blog
Congrats Seth on finishing up. Your house is looking good. Your nieghborhood looks fun with all of the trees.
Yay for Seth! That's so great! Someday my hubby will be done....
Post a Comment