I felt normalish for 5 weeks, then: nausea. I was never nauseous with Logan, but I have been then this time around. I say, "blech" to gagging and heaving.
Since arriving back in MD we've seen the doctor where we were pleasantly surprised to hear that we are expecting a "perfectly developed little peanut" sometime in November-possibly the 12th, and possibly the 5th. I am 10 and a half weeks, so hopefully this nausea stuff is on its way out.
My family was completely surprised by the news and they are all anxiously awaiting the day when we find out what we're having. Seth's family has known for over month now. His mom took one look at me, asked if I was nauseous this time around, and told me she "just knew."
After taking time to get over the surprise, we are all now looking forward to the teeny tiny arrival. Logan points to my belly and says "baby" all the time. He also points to his own belly, and to daddy's belly and says "baby." We're working on that.
Now that I am adjusted and on board with the disruption to my "3 year kid plan," I am very hopeful and excited to see what this time around will bring. I don't think I ever would have been ready to say "let's go on that ride again" so to speak. Logan was difficult, Seth was gone, the experience just well, it sucked. I'm glad the decision was made for me.
We are praying for a healthy one, still deciding on a repeat c-section, and HOPING for a sweet tempered child without reflux. I don't care, boy or girl, or really if I have another surgery. I just want a happy and healthy baby Farnsworth #2. :)
25 comments:
what?! i was totally right! no wonder you didn't comment on my comment on your comment on facebook. :) i totally forgot about it until now...anyway. that's so exciting!! i'm glad seth will be around this time, just in case...:> congrats guys. and i think it's funny that you never came out and said it. :) hope you feel better soon!
oh and to answer you, andrew will "only" be gone for 4 months. he'll get back some time in august. any tips or tricks to having the time go by faster are welcome. :p
THAT IS SO AWSOME!!!!! So was that why you didn't eat that much when you came over for dinner? =) I'm so excited for you!!! Hope you start to feel better. Love you guys. Give Logan a hug and kiss from me.
CONGRATS!!! I am super excited for you guys. I hope that it is a well behaved baby without reflux, it makes it so much easier. Well good luck on the nausea and that fun stuff. My guess is its a girl.
Congrats! I sure hope you get to feeling better and don't have another reflux baby. I feel some of your pain on that one although my Logan doesn't seem quite as bad as yours. I love how things never work out as I plan....I think it is good that way though. Good luck with everything!
Morning sickness is the worst. Hopefully it will go away soon, then it's easier to be excited for the new little peanut. As soon as your appetite comes back you can start milking the "pregnancy cravings" so that's something to look forward to!
That's so neat, kara! Congrats and good luck!
congrats!!! oh how fun!
I'm so glad the word is out! I've been waiting for this post. Congrats you guys!
Congrats Kara and Seth! I am sure that he/she will be as cute as the first one! Good Luck on the pregnancy.
Yay :). I'm really excited for you guys.
I am really happy for you guys. That will be fun to have two little tikes around to keep you busy. Too bad I missed you when you were in Utah. Working stinks. Maybe I will catch ya next time.
Congratulations! I didn't get nauseated during my first pregnancy but I did with my second just like you. I wonder why that is? I wish you the best, and I think you are having a girl!
Congrats! Avree told me the news. Sorry about the nausea, it really is horrible! Maybe since you've had to deal with the nausea, a higher power will take pity on you and give you a child with NO REFLUX! I hope so!
wahoo! life with two is crazy but so worth it! i'm so excited for you. i hope you have a tender, even tempered baby.
Good Job Farnsworths! That is so exciting. I too have the "3 year kid plan" If I make it till September before getting prego then my plan will work. haha. I'm so excited for you. Feel aweful you are going through the nausea. But, I can say that I've been there, done that. I'm hoping my next pregnancy there is no barfing. haha. Anyways, I'm way excited for you. Keep us posted.
Congratulations!! I hope all goes well, Hopefully the sickness will go away soon!!
That is AWESOME! So maybe I gave you bad advice a while back, but it helped for a little while right?? Congrats again!!
Wow! Congrats on the new baby coming. Sometimes surprises are the best way to go!
YAHOOOO!!!!!! I have to be honest; when I saw the title of this post, the thought crossed my mind, but then I remembered I was about to read YOUR blog, and...well, you plan things....hahaha! Oh, I love this news!!! Congrats!!! I hope Seth's baby is as cute as yours. :)
I'm your 21st comment! you are so popular! And what an adorable little "peanut." Can't wait to meet him/her :)
CONGRATS! I was wondering when you asked me that Q... Sorry about the sickness stuff. It's soo fun having 2, I'm excited for you!!
Woohoo! And the best part is that you didn't have to stress and relive all those miserable times before deciding to get prego, it just happened. You will love having them closer together. It is the best thing ever. I am so happy for you and wish you guys were back here.
Congrats! That is SO exciting!
Congrats! I'm glad you found me. I'm so grateful that dreadful thesis is over!! The second baby is oh so wonderful. Good luck.
Post a Comment