We spent the majority of March in Utah visiting family and friends. It was really nice to see them all, and we must thank Grandma Farnsworth for funding mine and Logan's fare. That's reason #1 why we haven't posted in over a month; we were on vacation.
Once we returned home we discovered that our computer has been infected by the nasty "Google redirect virus." We weren't able to use any internet browser without it crashing or redirecting to random porno-sites. YIKES! We have it back in working condition, however, it is still causing us problems. Which is reason #2 for the lack of posting. Guess we'll have to shell out some dough to have a professional fix it for us. Dang it.
Things are wonderful; spring has sprung here in Maryland. The fruit trees are all in blossom, and Logan has worn shorts for the past 2 days. Logan and Seth are actually outside raking the lawn so we can throw down some grass-seed.
Here is a video, a long video, of Logan (for grandparents). He's really into dancing to his musical boat these days. Seth is really into dancing to the musical boat too, but I've yet to capture him on film. tee hee.
4 comments:
I love it!! He is so stinkin cute! I bought a suitcase today for my trip back in July:)
Hooray you're back! I always love reading your posts. I'm sorry about the computer virus/porno fest, that's no fun.
What a fun video of Logan. I can't beleive how grown up he acts. Jealous that you are having such nice weather out there.
Hi Kara! I am so glad that you said "Hi" on my blog. I started this a few months ago and I love it when I find people I know or they find me. Your little boy is so cute! I also read through your blog for a little bit. How exciting that you live out of state! Aren't boys so funny. Every time I see a mom with a little man I feel like I have a silent bond with her. You just see each other and think, "I totally know how you feel." I love it. It's good to hear from you. I am going to put you on my blog list, if that's ok.
Post a Comment