I never ever ever thought about using cloth diapers. Actually when I thought of cloth diapering I imagined pins and poop mania. But we cloth diaper now. I saw a friend in Maryland using these awesome cloth diapers! I thought, I could do that, it's a lot cheaper than buying disposables. Plus, they're one size and can be used for more than one kid............so, we've been using them, it works great, and is really easy. I use a biodegradable, flushable liner and never have to rinse poo. I think if these were available in grocery stores, more people would see how much cheaper and really easy it is to do.
Live and learn.
Also of note: Eli is 10 months old today. He weighs 26 pounds (as of his 9 month visit) which is BACK ON THE GROWTH CURVE! He is 29 inches tall which is 80%ile. He has a smile full of teeth and refuses to be spoon fed anymore. He MUST feed himself, so things are getting messy at meal time. He says "wow," "daaadaady" and "mbuh." 'Mbuh' is not a word but is really cute nonetheless. He loves riding forward in the car *(those who are able to keep a kid rear-facing until age 2 must not have a kid Eli's size, the thought of it baffles me.) He's such a happy kid! He sleeps through the night nearly every night and is the perfect kid. Well, nobody's perfect, he doesn't nap. HE HATES IT! But that's okay, he is very pleasant company.
6 comments:
I sure love and miss my little guys!
Whoa, cloth diapers? Are you sure? I'll have to check them out.
Eli is such a cute little guy! I wish I could see him (and you) more often!
We use cloth diapers for Josie and they are soooooooo much cheaper! I only had to pay like $100 for the whole one size fits all setup. We don't use the liners, but they spray off pretty clean. I'm interested in what kind you have and what kind of liners. I've heard the Best Bottom diapers are awesome!!!! Let me know!
Hmm, cloth diapers I could use the extra money since I just spent way to much on clothes for the girls! We'll have to talk about them soon.
I am going to have to look into the cloth diaper thing! I can't believe how big Eli is. Your boys are so cute
I've never wanted to use cloth diapers until I read this post. I'm going to look into them. You had me with that whole disposable liner thing. Love you and your boys....
Post a Comment