Logan turned 3 on August 2nd. It's already been 3 weeks! We started out the day with chocolate waffles and sprinkles. After the waffles we headed to see the animatronic (sp?) dinosaurs at the San Antonio children's museum. AND, they were AWESOME! I fulfilled a childhood dream through Logan. We even got to use the controls on some of them. Eli sat stunned, in his stroller.
We excavated dino-bones and learned a lot about the great state of Texas in the rest of the museum.
Aunt Kenna was here which was a real treat. She watched Eli while Seth and I took Logan to see Toy Story 3. He wasn't that interested which was slightly disappointing/slightly expected on my part. This was the result of such a fun filled day. :)
He was VERY good at blowing out his candles. I wanted to try and make a cute cake for him, BUT the only thing he insisted on was "sprinkles." I took Logan to Target where he carefully selected his "star, moon, cow, and bear" sprinkles--the following night he snuck them to bed. The next morning he was covered in colored spots and his bed was full of sprinkles. Aunt Kenna came through with a truly "sprinkled" birthday cake.
Logan was spoiled, of course with gifts galore. He got a "cool castle," "pruzzles," "a tee-ball, tee," "a baseball mit with a velcro ball," and his prized garbage truck. He spent his birthday afternoon filling the garbage can on the truck with cheerios. The can lowers up and down and dumps things into the truck. He loves it. It was a great day, I love Logan, and I am so glad he is 3!
4 comments:
Wow I can't believe he's 3 already! It seems like just yesterday that we were in school and you were pregnant with him. He is such a beautiful little boy, he looks so angelic in the picture of him sleeping. I'm glad he had a good birthday!
You are such a good Mama! It sounds like you gave Logan the best B-day ever. Way fun. Hope you are enjoying Texas.
Yup, I have the cutest grandkids
ever!!! I wish I could have been there.
Finally! A blog post ! keep 'em coming :) Happy Birthday, Logan!
Post a Comment