Thursday, April 28, 2011

Time to update.

I got tired of blogging; so I stopped. I didn't stop reading others', I just stopped my own blog. But, now I have some things to blog about.
1. Seth's mom visited for the last 2 weeks of February, it's so nice to have a grandma around!
2. We spent the entire month of March in Utah! It was awesome, too bad it was freezing cold.
3. We returned to Texas with my family in tow. They came for their spring break. Our pool is open and it was in the 90's for their visit. Too bad everyone got the flu........it was a less than perfect visit for them. dang it.
4. We are back into our own routine, our house has gained 2 braided rugs......I love them.
5. Two days ago it was 102...........I think it's too hot in Texas. Today is lovely though.

While in Utah my mom rented a photo studio and took pictures for me. It was so much fun! When she came to San Antonio she took family pictures for us at one of the old Spanish missions here. So here are a few selections.

I love the look on Eli's face. Logan was being a butt, as usual, and Eli was leery of him!

We call this "parenting at its best." Our children are playing in a well.




The trees were really cool, Eli was a bit caught off-guard though. :)
Here's a redeeming shot of my Eli.

I'll post more in a day or two, I'm off to plan this weekend's activities.

8 comments:

Meagan said...

Cute Family pictures. I am sorry I missed seeing you in March. The next time you are in Utah we need to plan something with all of us old roommates, its been too long since I have seen you!

Avree said...

Hahaha oh man I LOVED that one of Eli looking leery, that is classic! Very cute family!

Kerry and Dave said...

I hope you keep up the blogging! I want to stay up to date on your life! btw.... Maryland just opened it's first Cafe Rio!

Patty Girl said...

Those are such cute pictures. Your boys are getting so grown up! It's always fun to hear updates about your family. I'm so glad life is treating you well.

oops! said...

Kara! The best part of you leaving a comment is me seeing your blog and getting an update of you and your family! You are beautiful as always and your family is adorable! Congrats on your beautiful home! Have fun decorating and making it yours! Tell your Mom and Dad Hi! Good memories! Love ya!

Carly said...

I love your pictures! Especially the one on your header with Eli's chubby foot hanging out of his sandal. :) Your mom did such a great job.

Wanderingfamilies said...

...glad you are back to posting...LOVE the dress in your family pics - you look beautiful...fun boys!...I am jealous of the heat...keep on posting...

Kourtney and Nathan said...

Nice update and very cute family pictures!