****Correction, there is something wonderful about today's date. Grandma Farnsworth is coming to visit us; she lands tonight at 11:30 pm.
2/20/10: Logan loved to run (still does), but the pants he was wearing are now Eli's, and they are snug on him!
2/20/11: Logan is potty trained and has had his tonsils and adenoids removed. He's talking now!
2/20/10: Our toys took up the dining room and were always all over the house.2/20/10: "home" was a rental in Severna Park Maryland. I'd like to go visit our friends.......
2/20/11: "home" is our own, in Texas.
2/20/10: But, amidst all the change, we have our constants.
2/20/11: Here's to another year filled with *less* change, and the same amount of undies with frog-boots!
3 comments:
Crazy what a year can do, huh? I need some of those frog boots for Will. :)
I'd say things are going better than last year :) I love the frog boots with underwear look. I also loved the "snow day", what the heck? They canceled school for frost? Weirdos.
Hahahahh! Oh, I love your constants. :) My little brother Ben ran around in diapers and red cowboy boots for a good two years. He wore those things down to nothing. (the boots, not the diapers...gross.)
Post a Comment