Saturday, February 23, 2008

RD

Well, it is now official, or I guess I am now official. I have passed the RD exam! I am a registered dietitian. It feels so good to be DONE! It was a long road but I did it! Hooray! We celebrated by eating our hearts out at Cafe Rio! Thanks Seth!

6 comments:

The Garfields said...

Cangratulations Kara! that is so Great. What an accomplishment. I look up to you for going all the way. You did something I couldn't do. Way to go!!!!!!!!

Meagan said...

Congrats Kara. That is a Huge Accomplishment. Now you can sign your name with RD at the end of it, that would be Awesome.

rupee40 said...

Kara! I am so excited that you found our blog! Congrats on becoming an RD, you always were one smart ice cream scooper...Logan is such a cute little guy and I am so happy for you (just don't put him in a big tupperware container and shut the lid, remember?) Anyways, I really enjoyed looking back at your pictures and seeing your family, this will be a great way to keep in touch!

Kylee said...

What a great accomplishment Kara! I'm so proud of you. That is such hard work--I bet you are so glad to be done! Way to go!

Carly said...

YAY! Way to go, Kara! I'm so proud of you. I take my first set of boards at the end of March and then my second set at the end of April. Hopefully I'll pass. If only I could get myself to study...

The Garfields said...

Hey Kara, Check out my blog and copy and paste the questions and give your answers, You've been tagged. Your supposed to answer them and tag at least one other person