
I am sure that all moms believe that their babies are the cutest in the world. I am a mom, and that statement is most definitely true for me! Logan is absolutely beautiful. Grandma Farnsworth had his pictures taken at Target when he was 3 months old, and Target asked if they could use one of his shots for their display book! The bottom one is the Target shot, and we sent it to daddy whilst he was away. The other ones are Logan's latest look. He smiles constantly and is so fun to take places. He grins at anyone who will talk to him and plays and makes friends everywhere. I just love him! Taking him out on the town is our family's favorite pastime.
7 comments:
Kara,
Yeah I am so excited that you have a Blog. Logan is so cute. I am glad that your little family is all back together and that you have a nice new place to live.
Good grief, he's cute. :)
Hey Kara! Cool blog. Now maybe we can keep in touch better. I'm going to add you to my blogging friends list on my blog, if that's ok, I sure think about you guys a lot. I'm so glad Seth is home!! How exciting. AND.... Logan is SOOOOOOOO cute. I could type forever, but you should just call me, or check out my blog. Good to see things are going well
He is so dang cute! I love his smile. He is growing up so fast!
i love your little boy!!! he is so adorable!! i love that we get to keep in touch this way. you look beautiful as ever! can't wait to see more pictures to come.
Logan is very cute, his cheeks are so chubby! I'm glad that Seth is back and that you aren't a single mom (but the flat daddy pics are pretty funny)!
Hi Kara! Little Logan is such a doll! How fun for you to be in the Mom World...I can't wait for that! I can't believe all that you've been through with Seth being gone. You are a real trooper. Take care!
Post a Comment