HOW OLD IS SETH? 26
WHO EATS MORE: Seth does.
WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU' FIRST: Seth left a little card on my car that said "Love Seth"
WHO IS TALLER: Seth
WHO SINGS BETTER: I do, he tries but is not a singer
WHO IS SMARTER: We are equal. He disagrees of course.
WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY: I do, but I have to be sure to put Seth's items in their correct drawers or I get little lessons on how to organize dresser drawers.
WHO DOES THE DISHES: We both do.
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED: Seth does.
WHO PAYS THE BILLS: Seth, he is the financial manager and investor.
WHO MOWS THE LAWN: Well, since we live in an apartment neither of us do
WHO COOKS DINNER: I do and am happy to do it.
WHO IS MORE STUBBORN: I am as stubborn as an ass.
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST: It was hard to tell seeing as we were lip to lip, but it was Seth that made the move.
WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST: Seth asked me out.
WHO PROPOSED: Of course Seth.
WHO IS MORE SENSITIVE: That would be a big, resounding I AM!
WHO HAS MORE FRIENDS: We have the same friends
WHO HAS MORE SIBLIINGS: Seth does
WHO WEARS THE PANTS: Seth does, but he has to ask me if they look good.
WHO ARE YOU TAGGING: Heidi
1 comment:
That was fun to read. Thanks for doing it
Post a Comment