Sunday, February 17, 2008

Our New Home!

It is official, we have left Cache Valley. Logan will forever hold many memories for us, including our son's name, but we had to move on. We are now living in South Ogden. It is so nice to be so close to everything. It is a bit ironic though; I interned at McKay Dee and commuted there everyday. Now I live right next to it. I used to park in the lot and stare at the building I am now living in and imagine that it must be full of lucky moms that didn't have to go to internships.......now that is ME. It is a VERY nice place for us. It has 2 bedrooms, new carpet, new three toned paint, new appliances, new light fixtures, a gas fireplace, a little balcony for my garden and a HUGE laundry/storage room! We are loving our new place. Logan now has his very own room and he is sleeping so well now! We got him a waterbed crib and he LOVES it. I know, I know, sounds a bit 1983ish, but hey, it was MY crib when I was a kiddo!

No comments: