Thursday, March 13, 2008

I was thinking about cutting my hair...............


Over the past week or so I have been seriously considering cutting my hair. Seth kept telling me to keep it long because I look like Zack Hansen when I cut it short. The style remains the same as it is when it's long, it just gets shorter. I was looking at childhood pictures today to see if Logan looked like ANY of my baby pics (he does not) when I came across this GEM. As you can see in this picture, I do not look better with shorter hair, I will keep it long (for now). Please note the similarities in me (as well as both sisters) in this picture and the slide show picture of "the day before Logan." Oh MAN!!!!!!!! This shot makes me laugh, hopefully it makes you laugh too.

6 comments:

Meagan said...

That is so FUNNY. My how you have changed. I think that short hair would look cute on you. I am chopping mine once I have this baby because I am so sick of it. But I have a chubby face right now and so of course short hair would just make me look worse. That is an awesome pic.

The Garfields said...

ohh Kara! This picture did make me laugh. I've also considered cutting my hair way short just cus with a kid, I get real lazy and don't do it. This picture is priceless!!!!

Carly said...

Ha ha! That picture is awesome! FYI....I can't imagine that you look like one of the Hanson's when you cut your hair short! We are talking about the Mmm-Bop Hanson's right? I think you'd be adorable with a short bob ala Katie Holmes. Just my opinion!

DeeAura said...

Setht has always said mean things about you having short hair. Lol. What a terd. :) (Kidding, Seth. You're very awesome.) I liked your hair short...it's cute. But I also liked your hair long. *sigh* I don't know how you will EVER make this decision! :) ALSO. You should ALWAYS post pictures like that. They make my day at least 5 times more funny. :)

rupee40 said...

I love that picture, especially the lipstick! Makes me want to go back and look at my old silly pictures. I don't know that I have ever seen you with short hair, why does it always have to be such a big decision? I can never decide either, Im sure it would look great either way though.

marni said...

i've never really seen you with "short" hair. i think you should do it though! it's always fun to have something new. and i'm sure seth fantasizes about the hansen's anyway. he just won't admit to it. ;p just make sure you let someone you really like cut it. i have major trust issues when it comes to my hair, so i've been going to the same girl since i was 16. do it! it'll grow back.