Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Great Weekend

We had a very fun weekend. Logan and I went to IKEA with my mom and two sisters. Logan LOVES ikea, there is so much for him to look at and so many people to smile at. He is just a perfect angel whenever I take him there. We had a lot of fun shopping and eating tasty food (thanks mom:). I bought a new comforter for my bed, and when I spread it out on the living room floor to shake it out and puff it up, Logan thought it was HILARIOUS! He couldn't stop laughing, and of course, I grabbed the video camera.

6 comments:

Kylee said...

How cute is that!? I love his little laugh. Don't you love IKEA. I have to get a good night's rest before going there though because it's so gigantic.

Tati said...

Hey Kara! I'm so glad to hear from you! Your family is so cute! I'm happy for you! So where you living now'a days?

Carly said...

That's so funny, Kara! He has the cutest little laugh. He's getting so big! I love it.

The Garfields said...

how funny! I watched this video with Tesla and it made her laugh just as hard as Logan. I swear kids can comunicate to eachother through their own language.

marni said...

don't you love when they laugh forever at the weirdest things? :) thanks for inviting me to your blog! here's mine. feel priviledged cause i don't give it out to many people. :p

DeeAura said...

Kara. He's so cute, I could die. I need to appreciate my comforter more. I had no idea it was so GREAT! :)