I was 14 years old and was in the 8th grade. SHUDDER. I had a skinny locker in NOJH's "8th grade hall." I had Mrs. Martin for English and I loved that class. I was on the NAL(national academic league) team and I was just beginning to meet some of the people that would be some of the best friends I would ever have, and still have. Life has PROGRESSED immensely since then.
5 PLACES I HAVE VISITED..............
1. Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, France, England
This was the best thing I have ever done FOR MYSELF. I was 18 and had just finished high school. I saved all my pennies from CBD-Country Boy Dairy that is.... and sent myself to Europe! I had an absolute BLAST with great friends and amazing places. I was a bit star-struck with all the historical monuments, buildings, architecture, and paintings after Miss Keim's AP Humantities class. I will NEVER forget this trip, and I feel like I am a better person for having gone.


5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST
1. Take Logan out for a walk in his stroller to enjoy this NICE weather!
2. Make Logan's baby-food so it can be freezing so I can do the next batch
3. Read Twilight
4. Get Avree and Katy's baby gifts together
5. Get the dang decoration-shelf in my living room put together! It is so cute, but it looks awful because I haven't had the ambition to complete it yet.
I ENJOY.........
Having Seth home. It is so nice and so great to be a FAMILY! I feel so independent and like we are living OUR life together. Logan loves his daddy and I love Logan's daddy too! I also enjoy BEING OUTSIDE! I cannot wait for the warm weather to be here to stay! I also enjoy San Diego and Coronado beach. We are going there in June for a little R&R, it's our reward to ourselves for making it through Seth's deployment.
3 BAD HABITS....
1. I watch TLC a bit too much after Logan goes to bed at night. I just soak in the "mom time" and get a little carried away I think.
2. This is bigger than a habit-it's a flaw.....I am feisty and strongly spoken. If you cross me or my hubby or if you're two and you slap my baby....there WILL be consequences. I should be more "submissive" but I am not, I am a fighter
3. I lack patience, but am slowly learning it.
5 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME....
1. I have a birthmark in the shape of a paw-print.....j/k I stole that from my friend Avree. I remember playing this little game in one of our classes. She said she had a paw print birthmark under her ear, and I have been in awe and a little jealous of it ever since.
2. I share my birthday with my sister Kami.
3. I have had my abdomen sliced open and a baby removed from it.
4. I LOVE pottery barn, can't afford it, but I save all the catalogs as "inspiration"
5. I am afraid to have more children since Logan was c-section and since he was the baby from hell until fairly recently.
I now tag.......JaNeil and Marni
9 comments:
Do you make Logan's baby food? If so that is awesome. I love the picture of you and all the girls in Europe. Can you believe we were all roommates, that is crazy. Well I love to read your stuff, you are so funny.
This was fun to read, Kar! I love your "Why I blog" quote...that's exactly it! You are so cute!
Hey, I made my blog private now after reading this article:
http://deseretnews.com/article/1%2C5143%2C695263641%2C00.html
I didn't invite you because I don't have your email address. If you want to still see my blog, send your email address to me at tati.southam@gmail.com.
I was reading over your blog and it is so cute. I have been trying to figure out a day for the last 2 weeks to hang out. I'll call you soon. Luff
Hi Kara! I am way excited you found my blog. I would love to be blog buddies (but only if you promise not to bring back any more Chamber Choir memories...)I am very impressed that you make Logan's food. He is darling.
Kara, thanks for telling everyone about my birthmark, I've never thought of it as something someone would be envious of...my fear is that people think it's a hicky. If you don't like Twilight I won't be offended, I'll just feel stupid that you now how lame I am because I read vampire books.
and now you also know that I can't spell the word "know".
Kara, I finally made it to your blog. I loved reading about your families recent adventures. I had so much fun the other night. Too bad you had to take Logan home to bed because you missed a wild night of egg coloring. See ya Saturday.
ummm, when I said families, I meant family's. Avree and I really need to proofread BEFORE we hit submit.
Post a Comment