Sunday, August 24, 2008

An update.......

Since the last post I made, here is what is happening. Logan's fever has not returned since he began his antibiotics. He is now just very very very very very irritable. He won't crawl around anymore, he just cries, and cries, and cries some more. We did get a new crib though, on a better note. :) We needed to buy our own crib (we had been borrowing the crib I used to sleep in, from my mom). Since we are moving, we thought it was high time to make the investment. Logan has been sleeping in it, he wakes up because he doesn't feel well, but that is to be expected.

Here is what it looks like.



I am also staining his shelf and quilt stand to match the cherry finish on the crib. Sometimes I just get the itch to beautify. :) I will post a picture once I get everything matching. I was rocking Logan one day, we spend a LOT of time rocking these days, and I decided I NEEDED my nursery to look put together and nice. I just never had the chance since we were displaced while Seth was deployed. That is my latest project/diversion from the sick baby.

5 comments:

Avree said...

I'm glad Logan is starting to get better, I miss our walks! Love the crib :) I think it's crucial to have a nice looking nursery. Some people say there's no point because the kid can't tell the difference, but you spend so much time in there it's nice to have it look good. Good luck with the beautifying! I wish Logan wasn't sick and we could beautify things together in my yard, I have a step-stool that Matt made when he was a kid that I want to stain cherry to match Spencer's room.

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

That crib is so cute. I know what you mean about making your kids room nice it makes a big difference. I am so glad that Logan is feeling better now.

Carly said...

Love the new crib. It's really nice. Also, I'm so glad that Logan is feeling better. And I'm glad you have a distraction from his clinginess. And about Maryland.....so so so exciting! That'll be awesome for you guys. It may very well say this in one of your posts, but when do you move? What an awesome adventure to look forward to.

Kelly said...

Wow, your beautifying itch has paid off! The crib looks great! If you need more diversions I'm sure I have stuff that needs to be painted in California. Come visit!

Wanderingfamilies said...

Love the crib...we're going to go crib shopping, too, now!