Today, well I am actually half an hour too early. September 3rd is Seth's 27th birthday. Yikes! He is nearing 30. Tee hee :) This year's birthday is SO much more pleasant than last's. Logan is no longer screaming constantly, I am not healing from a c-section, and Seth is NOT leaving for a deployment in 6 days:) Ahhhhhhh, happy happy birthday!
I'll be making Seth his favorite dinner: Chicken with Winger's sauce, and pizza. So healthy isn't it? I have to throw out all my dietitian-ness for the day. I'll also be making a white cake with berries and will be giving Seth his awesome present: Madden '09 for the wii.........I may not see much of him in the next few days. I love you Seth, happy birthday.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Seth! He's still younger than Kenny. He'll be 29 in April! Yikes. We'll have to keep 'em young. That dinner and the cake sound really delicious. And what a good present! Kenny and I want a Wii so badly. Have a fun day!
Happy birthday to Seth! Spencer and I missed you and Logan on the walk this morning but I understand you're busy being a bad dietitian today! :)
HAPpy Birthday, Seth! Woohoo. I'll bet me leaving a comment on here is just...uh...thrilling. Good job, Kara. :) And HEY!!! 27 isn't so old!!! I'm 26, and look at me! I'm still little! :)
Happy Birthday Seth! Are you starting to feel the pain in your joints and getting ear hair? Don't you just love getting old?
Happy Birthday Seth! That meal sounds like something Rob would have me make. It is good you took the day off as dietitan for Seth. It was good seeing you and your cute little family the other day.
Happy B-day seth! You're still younger than Matt.
Post a Comment