Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Humid.

Upon arriving at BWI last night, the humidity struck me. My clean dishes in the dishwasher were mildewed, my hair instantly puffed, and my house smelled like a dank dungeon. I am still getting used to being wet (again). Our Utah visit was excellent, it was great to see family. Seth's little brother Joe returned from his mission in Brazil-there was a Portugese speaking fest since Seth and 2 brothers went to Brazil on their missions. They have taught Logan a few phrases too; he says "No qiero....spelling?" all of the time and it means "don't want." Thanks guys. Joe brought back his very skinny self, an accent, and one giant Brazilian cockroach which stowed away in his luggage. It was discovered in the bathroom at the Farnsworth's home.....last I heard they were having an exterminator.

Logan was again the "perfect child" on the 4 hour flight, he never got up once. Airplanes seem to bring out the "bizaro world" version of Logan. I, on the other hand, was on the move and became well aquainted with the lovely lavatory. I am feeling baby moving now, every day. HOWEVER, I don't feel this one nearly as much as I felt Logan. I felt Logan by my 15th week and he never stopped dancing after that. This child has been, dare I say, much quieter.....we'll see though, we'll see.
We are doing well and are back in MD!

7 comments:

Avree said...

It was so good to see you, I wish we could have hung out more while you were here but I understand family comes first. So maybe you have a lazy kid? That's too bad, who wants a mellow baby? Wouldn't you rather have a refluxy screamer?

Emily said...

That is one nice thing about UT...it's dry. I'm amazed that your little boy is so good on a plane. I don't know if I will be brave enough to ever test it out on Harrison. I hope that you have a quiet baby, if there is such a thing. I love reading your blog!

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

I am so glad Logan did awesome on the plane!! My two little kids had about had it...but who can blame them, with a 22 hr flight. So little to say they were amazing but I will NEVER do it again!! :)

Carly said...

Glad you made it home safely! How is your Scentsy working?

Bj and Christie said...

so sorry we did not get to see you guys when you were in utah. I know the feeling of throwing up on airplanes, it is so fun. And everyone knows because they can hear you. Good luck with the pregnancy I hope everything continues to go well!

Elena Loo said...

How was your trip in Utah? Hope it all went well. I'm excited to see your cute prego belly again, and of course adorable Logan!

Ya - we're planning to start unloading on Saturday am. I contacted our future ward too, so I think they might be able to get some help there as well. You don't have to scoot anything - but maybe help watch Huck so he doesn't swallow anything alien? :) I'm so glad you're there. Its making this a little easier to handle! :)

Kerry and Dave said...

We had a great time in Utah too. And we ate at Cafe Rio twice! yum! So, is your mom and sister in town? I was a loner at park day today and I was wondering if you were maybe in NYC? And I'm jealous at how good your little guy does on the plane. Lacey did great, but Tanner was a disaster!