Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This speaks for itself.

I put this on facebook too (I stole it from Joni's page), I want as many people as possible to enjoy this fall as much as I have.


P.S. I've had a really embarrassing and crappy fall, when I was in college I slipped down the entire stairwell of the Ray B. West building. It was raining, the old stairs were wet, I ate it, hard and hurt my tail bone. I shouted in pain then got up and an entire English Lit class was staring at me (the classroom was at the bottom of the stairs and apparently they were taking a test. That is how I feel ok about laughing until I cried when I watched this clip.

6 comments:

marni said...

I love this video. I know I already commented on facebook, but seriously, this clip deserves more than just one comment. But words cannot describe how beautiful this is. I did shed some tears when I watched this. I don't remember which time it was. Maybe the 3rd or 4th. It just keeps getting better and better. Thank you again. :)

Bree Manning said...

Kara, That clip is too funny! This is Crystal, Tiffanys(Manning..Rezac) mom..ya I'm a blog hopper now and then!! Your little boy is adorable by the way! Anywho..Breanna, is going to be a Nanny in MD,(Columbia) for the next year and I was wondering if you could tell us how the winters are?? Have you been there in the winter!? Do you like it there? She will only have one baby..a 10 month old boy.. They have a car for her to use,if your close maybe you guys could meet at a park or something one day! Anyway you have a darling family and how fun to live away from home for awhile...I'm sure your mom hopes it's only for a while!! Take care :)

Patty Girl said...

I think the funniest part is how the newscasters can't help but crack up and make jokes. I love when people are trying to hold it together and be professional but they can't hold the laugh in. Thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

That is awesome! That reminds me of the falls with Miss USA contestants at the Miss Universe contest 2007 AND 2008! Kara, you think that English class was awful! Can you imagine ON NATIONAL TV!!

The Wimmer 5 said...

That is hilarious. Those guys laughing made it twice as funny I think. So, so funny. Love it.

Chelsi Lasater said...

Thank you so much for your comment Kara. It meant so much to me! You really should've taken me up on being my friend! I always admired you too and thought you had the prettiest hair!

Congrats on baby number 2! I need to start following your blog!

As for the RBW fall, I did that same thing multiple times! (That was my home.) And I never heard anything about it, so don't worry! :)