Brother. Folks, we're having another boy! I am nervous at the thought of having two Logan's. It will be fun to have brothers, and fun for them as they grow up together. I've already purchased a new blue pacifier and a little car-night gown for when he comes home. We surprised our families with the gender, in person, since we are here in Utah now. We are going to name the new addition "Elijah." Yay for boys!
16 comments:
Yay! So exciting. Little boys are what I want when the time finally comes. Don't know why...I just do! I'm happy for you. We need to do lunch while you're here. What are you up to Saturday afternoon?
Cute name! We are happy for you guys. Two little boys will be fun because they can wrestle each other instead of you! We should all get together while you are here.
I love the name! Congrats. I bet Logan will love having a friend to play with. And maybe Huck can join in the circle of friends :)
See you soon!
Again - congrats!
Yay! Are you sure it wasn't just a thumb? ;) That's so exciting. And it'll be so nice for them to grow up together. And that's cute name! Fun stuff for you guys. :) How long are you in Utah?
Yay. That is awesome. Boys are so fun. As I'm sure you know. Let's get together whilst you're here.
I already knew this but...hooray! I think it will be so fun to have two little boys so they can play with each other. I LOVE the name Elijah!
Congrats! That's is very exciting!!!
Congratulations! What is your secret for having boys? If you know, pass it onto me!
That is so exciting! Two little boys will be a blast. You can rest easy...Logan will teach little Elijah everything he knows :)
Yay! Two boys that is great and scary at the same time! Boys are great!
you will do fine with two boys. i love it!!! now they have a perminant friend. congrats!!!
Congrats! Another little boy will be so fun and so nice that you already have stuff. :) I am impressed you already have a name picked out. We had such a hard time deciding.
Congratulations!!
Yeah! That's so fun. How are you feeling? Wish I could see you while you were in Utah. Love!
Your in Utah????????? You need to come over and have dinner. I didn't know you were here. Seth here also? Give us a call!!
435-881-8375
Congrats on a little boy! How fun. Logan is going to have fun with a little brother. Now you just have to prepair yourself for bloody noses and body slams. lol When is the due date?
Yay!!! I am so glad that you are doing well. Two boys... That should be lots of fun. I love the name. That was my 4th alternative for Gabe. Gabriel, Noah, Talon, Elijah. I love it.
Post a Comment