Another new addition to the family....My little sister got engaged on Thursday night! YAY!!!!!! Here's a photo of the happy couple. Kami will soon be "Mrs. Andrew Vernon." They're getting married on June 5th in the Logan temple. That means I get to come back for another visit......I'm very excited for these two. Andrew already fits in great with the family.
Addendum to below posting: Is anyone else skeptical of that picture? I don't see Seth anywhere.
5 comments:
Darn, I was hoping you were pregnant again... I'll guess we'll just have to keep trying ;)
Congrats to your sister! I'm excited for her...but I'm more excited that you get to come again in June! Woohoo! Hey I got your message (when I got it it was too late to call you back). I'm going to St. George tomorrow but Matt will be here all week if you want to pick up the romper...or you can just wait till I get back, hopefully I'll get to see you again before you go back to Maryland.
How exciting for Kami!!!
Tell Kami congratulations! Oh, that's so great!
Also, I was trying to give Seth the benefit of the doubt. One smudge looked sort of like him, so I went with it.
Congrats to Kami! That's super exciting. It was so good to see you and and your super cute and chubby Eli on Saturday. I'm glad you could be here for the shower!!! Can't wait for your visit in June...I'll have a 5 or 6 week old then...yikes.....
Post a Comment