
I hate ends, and my Utah trip is quickly approaching its own. Dang it. I hate to leave family, friends, sun, mountains, and home. But I will be back in May for the wedding. I've acquired an entirely new skill while staying with my grandma: crocheting. Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish (something similar to this moda throw which can be purchased from their website-I did not make this one so, moda, don't get mad). I've made 5 squares so far; Seth thinks they're hot pads.
5 comments:
Wow! I know you didn't make this, but if you can make something like this I'm impressed! Maybe when you come in May you could give me a lesson!
I drove by your Grandma's a couple of times Saturday. I was out there for Mike Deeter's funeral.
How about you make me one? :)
Hey! I just taught myself to crochet. I just watched a couple of clips on YouTube. I have to say I am not very brave and I only take on small projects, but the quilt is cute. You'll have to let me know where you find patterns.
Wish you would have called us to come visit. I knew you were here in Utah, but I don't have your #'s. Oh well. I hope that we can get together another time.
Post a Comment