Monday, May 17, 2010

The find of the century!


Guess what Seth found (accidently) at a yard sale here in Maryland this past weekend.

A pottery barn kids wooden kitchen play set. It's super sturdy, very heavy, and was chock full of more treasures, including the pots and pans and metal gadgets that hang from the bar above it.....


The whole thing was packed with Melissa and Doug wooden food INCLUDING: the veggie chopping set. (Personal fave) Most of the sets were complete too (an added bonus)


We paid $25.00 for the kitchen, the food, and the pbk metal shopping cart which I only ever fantasized about.

***On the way to the ATM I passed another yard sale where I purchased a next to new pack and play for $10.00; Eli is sleeping in it as we speak.


A GOOD DAY AND WONDERFUL PERK OF LIVING IN THE ANNAPOLIS AREA!

7 comments:

Carly said...

Wow! That's awesome!!!

Meagan said...

That is a STEAL... Good Work Seth. Hey Kara, when are you coming to Utah? We need to get together sometime.

The Johnsons' said...

I think the yard sales will be about the only thing you'll miss about Maryland. Well, and friends you have made and Kilwins icecream!

Avree said...

I can think of some other ice cream you'll miss too.

I am so jealous, that is SUCH a lucky find!

Jennifer said...

Lucky! That is awesome! It makes me want to go yard sale hopping! But I don't think I will ever be able to find something that great!

The Wimmer 5 said...

I am so jealous! Seriously that is sweet! Can I let you know what I'm in the market for and have you and Seth keep an eye out? :) That'd be awesome.

Kourtney and Nathan said...

Gotta love those yard sales! Good find!