Eli had his 6 month well-visit yesterday and here are the much anticipated (I'm sure) growth stats.
Height: 27 inches = top line on the chart, I forget which percentile that is because I was too busy staring at his weight dot.
Weight: 23 pounds, actually it was 22 pounds 15.6 ounces= not on the chart at all. He was on the growth curve at birth, but since then he has followed his own perfect growth curve. No statisical curves for Eli, he is just forging through all the little graph-paper squares. Nice.
He is perfectly healthy, perfectly happy, and right where he should be with everything. He doesn't sit yet, because, when he sits he sees his toes and they are far too exciting and must be attacked. You see, he can never reach his toes because his legs are too fat to get them to his mouth. Oh how I love you Eli!
Tomorrow I will be purchasing the Graco Snugride 32 pounder because, he no longer fits in my Chico Keyfit.......it only holds up to 22 pounds. We still have 6 months before he can face forward!
Anyone want a perfectly good (and originally expensive) car seat? I need to be rid of it before I leave for Texas. I may have to Craigslist it. I'd be happy to give it away actually!
2 comments:
Haha sounds like he's getting adequate nutrition! He's such a cute little guy, I can't wait to see him and kiss his chubby cheeks!
Wow, he even beat Tanner! Way to go, Eli! Nothing cuter than baby fat :)
Post a Comment