As Logan would say: "Eli has a new toof." Eli sprouted his 3rd tooth 2 days ago, and he's not quite 7 months old. His fourth (an eye-tooth on the top) is right there too. Please come in toof, before we have to fly!
Eli is an angel, but he is fussy (atleast for him, I hardly call it fussing) In fact, I happened upon the new tooth by accident, it just appeared. This eye tooth is proving more difficult. Still such an easy baby!
Here's another toof story: I made pasta salad on Saturday, and I was cutting green onions. I held one up and asked Logan "what is this Logan?" He glanced at the fuzzy stuff on the white onion-end and said, "a toofbrush." It did resemble a toothbrush!
2 comments:
Teething is the worst. But I'm glad Eli's such a good baby, I'm sure that makes things a lot more bearable. I want to hear Logan talk!
So sad to see Seth and Logan WITHOUT YOU today! It all set in.... and then you won't be at lunch bunch next week and it will set in again. boo hoo! On a brighter note, I just read your previous post and I now must go yard saling (is that a word?) next weekend in search of hidden treasure!
Post a Comment