The next "fab faves" are some that my mom took! ****OH I must mention that I am bursting with daughterly pride. My mom took a beautiful picture of the Logan temple on my sister's wedding day. She is entering it in "The Gallery Walk" show in Logan. While she was having it framed, the manager of Hobby Lobby said he wanted to purchase a print. He told her that he can usually tell when an amateur has photoshopped a picture that he is framing, but he said hers was very professionally done. (***proud!) Then when she was leaving 'said Lobby,' a lady wanted a print as well. She is now selling her temple picture!!!!!! (I would post it, BUT I don't know how to make it un-stealable). I am excited to get a nice temple picture! I've had my eye on the lovely $120.00-ish (I prefer the $225.00 ones) at Deseret Book for quite some time. Now I can have a framed temple pic of my very own.
-The pics of me and Logan are accurately show-casing Logan's personality.
-I felt that we needed an updated dorky "engagement photo," I like it.








4 comments:
You look so pretty in all these pictures! Your mom is really good! I'm glad you're all settled in Texas, you'll have to give me a call soon and tell me about things.
LOVE the pictures! What a cute family. I can't believe how grown up Logan looks. Eli is adorable and chubby, just like I like them. I'm so glad to hear that Texas is treating you right. I'm pretty sure I could be very happy there. It's nice to catch up with what is going on with you guys. Next time you are in Utah we should all get together!
Great pictures! You have such a cute family. Lucky you to have a mom with such a great talent. Hope your enjoying Texas. At least it's much closer to your fam!
First off, love the pics! Second, Nikki Hall was my neighbor growing up. Sure thing. She's fabulous. How wonderful to have such a close connection to someone while you are down there. Holy Texas - Love how you guys move around so much. A bit jealous, but I can't complain about my homestate of Utah. Miss ya. *
Post a Comment