I am battling mastitis for the 2nd time in 2.5 weeks. Yes, "point five" is correct. Eli now has 7 very sharp, very pointy teeth. 4 across the top and 3 right below. Imagine nursing a tiny guillotine..................
Oh yes, I am now allergic to dicloxicillin. First allergy for me, ever. Itchy, rashy, and numb fingers and toes.
He has had 3 teeth for 4 months now....the others came in all at once. I can't deal with the sharpness and the ouch that is inevitable.
Sooooooo, much to my chagrin, he is on a bottle. Of pumped-ness, for now. I spent so much on formula for Logan that I am sure I could've bought myself a concord jet.
Not one single part of me is mad at the little sweety, it's just one of those things. I feel quite liberated. Well, actually I feel quite miserable, but I will feel liberated after the infection subsides.
6 comments:
I can't believe you lasted this long! Sorry about the mastitis, I think I would have quit the first time. Happy pumping!
Dang. But enjoy your new found freedom :) It really is nice to hand them to dad and say see ya for a few hours. I could have purchased a couple of jets myself by now.
I don't know if this is an option for you, but I buy my formula at Costco and it is about half the price of anywhere else. Good luck!
I am so sorry about the mastitis. Enjoy the freedom, I am a little jealous. Pumping is great...both sides get done at the same time, no lopsidedness.
Hey I am sorry to hear about that, I want to bring you dinner soon, does Sunday work for you? I need your number please mine is 623-523-2164 call me if you need us to watch your kids for a min. One or both hope your feeling better!
Hey, I'm TOTALLY impressed you're still pumping! And he's 9 months old -- you made it longer than I did with either of my two!
Wow, I've a few updates!! Texas now, huh? Sounds like an adventure! I love your family pictures, they are so cute!
Post a Comment