Monday, July 12, 2010

Texas

Today I was attacked by fire ants; they stung my foot. Didn't even see it coming.....atleast spider crickets don't sting or make your feet go numb! I was standing still and admiring my newly-sprouted water melons when:
POW!!! WHACK!!!ZAP!!! Texas..........hmmmmmm.

In other news: Logan is potty trained! EXCEPT for the ever elusive #2....also, he will ONLY go on 'frog potty' because he's terrified of the normal toilet. Geez. So what do I do? I bring frog potty everywhere and I have a plastic tarp in the back of my outback. Sick.

Eli pulls himself into standing position whenever he can and his jack-o-lantern grin fills my days.......he has decided he doesn't need naps anymore.....oh good! We hang out a lot.

That's about it!

Love,

The Boiling Cauldron of Texas

P.S. We miss Dave and Kerry.

7 comments:

Emily said...

I am so happy that Logan is potty trained for you. #2 is the worst to figure out I guess, so hard in fact that my kiddo decided that since #2 was so hard he would also give up on #1! We were so close! Congratulations to you!

Avree said...

Congrats to Logan on being sort-of- potty-trained. I've asked Spencer a few times if he wants to sit on the potty and he screams "no!", I'm thinking I'm going to be changing diapers for quite awhile yet. Sorry about the fire-ants! But I may have laughed when I read that part.

The Johnsons' said...

I promise that one day he will be 10 or so years old and he will not, I repeat NOT be pooping his pants! Hang in there!

Kerry and Dave said...

Oh, how sweet! We miss Kara and Seth! And Lacey and T desperately miss Logan! This past Sunday, they were the only ones in Nursery besides Georgiana! So, please tell me Logan wears a diaper to bed because Lacey still does and she's 6 1/2 months older! The girl cannot make it through the night without peeing to save her life! But congratulations on your potty success!

The Wimmer 5 said...

What cute pictures. I love that you just move around the country and are totally cool with it. The new house sounds awesome. You should post pics.

Hope all is going well - potty-training aside. :)

Niki said...

Yes you are fine to blog stalk, I am just impressed you found us. Love your family pics. So how is your garden going I have not even planted mine I need to get on that! Things grow so fast here, I am excited! Oh yeah those ants are evil, we had those in AZ and Lizzie got into some it took a least a year before she stopped screaming when she saw a ant!

Bj and Christie said...

The froggy potty is hilarious. Brady did that for a while. I can't believe how big eli is since I last saw him!!! He is so cute. Is he still as happy as ever? (sorry about the ants!!!!)