Friday, October 8, 2010

Logan at the Zoo

Logan and I decided to attempt the zoo again, after yesterday we made the mistake of trying to go during Logan's regularly scheduled nap time. Today we got off to an earlier start, and it was a much better experience.


Logan was really excited abou the zoo bingo card I printed out for him. He faithfully carried it everywhere for about an hour and a half, before finally letting me hold it for him about five minutes before we left.


I thought this was a great shot of Logan in front of the tropical parrots, until I noticed the creepy lady perched directly behind us, who appeared to be staring right at us...



Not sure why, but Logan just loves the snakes. He tells me that pretty much all of the animals that I think are cool, like elephants, rhinos, jaguars, etc. are "scary," but he gets all tender when he sees a big, cute snake like this one. Upon seeing this one, he said, "Aww, he's sleeping."


By the time we got to the lion cage (which was lame--both were asleep), Logan was ready for a goldfish break.



Another of Logan's snake buddies. Logan was trying to kiss this one through the glass.




We saw of couple of little Mexican girls sitting on this wall getting their picture taken, so we decided to copy them.

1 comment:

Carly said...

How did I miss this post? What a fun day! He is getting so big.