BUT, it is 28 degrees currently, balmy if you're in Utah, but it's 4 pm and is below freezing here Texas. Weird. I had forgotten what it was like to hear your furnace running. Tonight's forecast? 16, above zero that is, with a windchill into the single digits. This means I will actually have to wear my winter coat, for the first time ever since moving to San Antonio.
"Natives," or rather, those who aren't accustomed to cold weather, are donning long trench coats, gloves, and I did see a man in a Russian-style fur cap! Nice. Friday's forecast says "chance of snow." Bah! We'll see.
Our train table has been getting a lot more use since we can't go outside and swing!
1 comment:
Aren't you so glad you bought that coat? You better wear it, I know snow in San Antonio i'll believe it when I see it! But we are freezing, I have gone soft.
Post a Comment