
Yay! Logan is now crawling. I love it, he is SO happy, and that makes me happy. He has just started becoming mobile in the last couple of days. Today he has truly taken to the crawl though. He can go all the way across the room and then get into the laundry room garbage and eat dryer lint........eeew. I am now re-evaluating my entire apartment. I guess that's what "baby-proofing" means. Oh yes, one more exciting thing of note: Logan had a plugged tear duct since birth. His left eye was ALWAYS watery and goopy and a gross hassle. Then one day this week it CLEARED UP! The doc said he would wait one year for it to clear up, otherwise they would do a little surgery fixaroo, well no need, his eye is fixed!!!!
5 comments:
Congrats to Logan! That picture of him is so cute!
That is very exciting news, and I am a bit jealous. James is 8 months now and has shown no interest yet in mobility of any kind... I think he is too fat.
that is great that he is crawling. they are so much happier when they can get around themselves. pretty soon he will be able to pull himself up to everything and get down. then you will really have to baby proof. i love this stage and hope you guys are enjoying it too!
Yeah. It is so nice when they can finally move around by themselves. Just wait until he is walking and getting into your fridge pulling out eggs and juice and spilling them all over the floor. Enjoy the crawling stage, they can't get into too much. He is getting so big and cute. We need to hang out sometime.
Way to go Logan!! Gabe is so excited that his friend can crawl around with him. I'm glad he got to avoid surgery.
Post a Comment