Logan turned 9 months old on the 2nd, and today was his 9 month well visit. He weighs 22 lb 14 ounces, and is 28.5 inches long. This places him in the 85 percentile for weight and 75 percentile for height, respectively. Good job Logan! We are working on getting him off prevacid, but it hasn't happened yet. I tried taking him off of it two weeks ago. He was fine for about 4 days (the time it takes to get the meds out of the system) and then he started not sleeping and whining and crying all the time. His reflux is improving though; instead of doing it ALL DAY long, now it happens 2 or three times a day but with prevacid it doesn't bother him. We are making improvements--I don't want my baby on this drug forever. We are going to try a new med that is less potent in an attempt to get off prevacid.
Monday, May 5, 2008
9 months old!
Logan turned 9 months old on the 2nd, and today was his 9 month well visit. He weighs 22 lb 14 ounces, and is 28.5 inches long. This places him in the 85 percentile for weight and 75 percentile for height, respectively. Good job Logan! We are working on getting him off prevacid, but it hasn't happened yet. I tried taking him off of it two weeks ago. He was fine for about 4 days (the time it takes to get the meds out of the system) and then he started not sleeping and whining and crying all the time. His reflux is improving though; instead of doing it ALL DAY long, now it happens 2 or three times a day but with prevacid it doesn't bother him. We are making improvements--I don't want my baby on this drug forever. We are going to try a new med that is less potent in an attempt to get off prevacid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no. I didn't know that Logan had the pediatric GERD thing going, also. You know that both Will and Wes had that, right? NIGHTMARE!!! I'm so sorry he has to deal with that. Oh, and of course, I'm sorry YOU have to deal with it, too. I seriously carried what we called "rump rockets" (suppositories)around with me until they were, like, four! Poor Logan....
Post a Comment