Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Enough of the Disney Princess blog.......now it's time for Tag.

I have been tagged by Meag, the Meag with the fabulous new do.

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys:
1. Logan's naptime
2. Logan's bedtime
3. When I think I hear Logan crying at night and then realize that it's my own breathing or the wind, OR better yet, someone else's kid from the next apartment or outside or something.

3 Fears:
1. Having another baby
2. Having another c-section
3. Aging into the stereotypical "I've had babies so that's why I'm fat"


3 goals:
1. Lose the LAST 10 POUNDS of Logan-ness
2. Cut my hair. Drastically
3. To find a HOME, a real one of the settling-down-for-a few-years nature

3 current obsessions/collections:
1. Reading the last book of the Twilight series
2. Watching John and Kate plus 8
3. Exercising daily and drinking 2 Nalgenes of water each day--yep, I fill it up in the morning, drink out of it for each meal, and then make sure I am refilling by 2:00 pm. Obesessive? Yes. Losing the last part of the baby weight? Yes.

3 random/surprising facts about me:
1. If I were NOT married, I would be a doctor. Positively. When some days of mommy-hood are especially rough, I actually gaze longingly at McKay Dee from my living room window. Scoff if you will, I know medical school is rough. I KNOW I could hack it.
2. I have gained patience in exponential amounts in the past year.
3. Part of my heart longs to raise my kids in Texas.

I am tagging: Heidi Mitchell- I tagged her last time, but I want to see a new post. JaNeil Garfield-I have tagged her before too, but I want to hear her random things. Cara Moncur-She is hilarious and I want to know if she, like her sister, has a paw print birth mark. Marni-because I like tagging her (she got excited last time), and Carly-because I haven't seen a new post-perhaps she's still celebrating her Cer-ti-fi-cation.

7 comments:

Carly said...

You're so funny! I was just thinking about how I haven't posted in forever. It's because our computer crashed once again. Love it. I hate posting pics from the laptop to the blog so I haven't done it. Believe it or not, I've got a lot to post. I'll get on it. Thanks for the tag. You make me smile....

Avree said...

I'll be doing this tag shortly, but now I have extreme pressure to be funny and I'm not very funny under pressure. I have to say... I was totally going to be a doctor too. I even went so far as to finish every pre-med prerequisite and work at a stinky microbiology lab for years. If I were a guy, I'd be in my first year of residency right now. If our husbands unexpectedly pass away, we'll take the life insurance money and become doctors and start a practice together, what do you say, should we knock 'em off?

marni said...

texas? really? i thought you hated it there? i thought people that lived there hated it.

Avree said...

That posting was not from me, it was from Cara. We're at my parents' house and I must have been signed on. I've also told Matt that if he died I'd become a doctor, but unlike you, I'm not postive I could hack it now that I have a baby.

Cara said...

Well oops. I didn't know I was signed in under Avree's name. I may just use this bit of knowledge (a.k.a. her gmail password) to my advantage and start making all kinds of comments in her name!

Kenny D said...

Tag Schmag! We need more comments from the shirtless male wonder.

Cara said...

Kara, in response to your question on my blog... no I am not a CNSD, but my coworker just barely became one a few months ago. If you give me your e-mail address I will have her e-mail you everything she did to study, etc. I am the only dietitian at Logan who does not have some certification besides RD, I'm kind of a slacker. Although I do have my master's degree so take THAT all you CNSD's and CDE's! :)