You Are Pocahantas!

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
8 comments:
This was fun. I took the quiz myself too. Before I took it I was guessing I would be most like Cinderella because she is my favorite princess and I always wanted to be pulled away from my awful childhood (not) and meet prince charming. Well sure enough I am most like Cinderella.
I was like Cinderella also. I guess I shouldn't have put my dream job as "maid." :)
i took the quiz, too. i'm mulan...whatever. i guess it's my love for chinese food. or is she not chinese? i don't know. i'm sorry that seth is leaving you. and on mother's day! rude. i'm glad you'll be cursing the day along with me. but yeah, we can definately hang out. i'm wide open as well, so whenever is just fine with me. we should do a day when it's not raining though. but yeah, let me know!
Kara, your strong passionate spirit has truly touched me in many ways :)
I always wondered why the heck you were always singing about riverbends...
"What a weird thing to sing about," I'd always think to myself. :)
*pretend I'm funny* *pretend I'm funny* :)
hey. tomorrow is fine for me. just text me or whatever!
I took this quiz too and i am Snow White. How fun.
Kara,
Yes you are the Kara that I tagged. YOu definately should cut your hair, it is so nice and easy and it is "cool" as in temperature cool.
Post a Comment