Monday, May 5, 2008

Wiebelieve


We recently watched a great movie titled, "The King of Kong." Why was it great you may ask? It is a REAL documentary about the world of professional video gamers. Yep huge nerds from real life. They are better than fake characters. It has the villain-Billy Mitchell, he even looks diabolical. It has the underdog-Steve Wiebe whom you will love, and various other smatterings of fuzzy or greasy haired characters with or without glasses and underdeveloped social skills. I watched it twice, I loved how SERIOUS the gamers are about their gaming clique. It was crazy to see how low some would stoop just to hold a gaming record. Seriously, who even plays the arcade donkey kong anymore? Please watch it, you will love Steve Wiebe too, I just know it. Hence my title, We, believe...........get it? Wiebe-lieve. It's a must see, I was doubtful too....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I felt like you weren't getting enough love for this particular blog. Apparently your readers don't realize the brilliance that is Steve Weibe!! But don't worry the Dunn's would like to say, "Weibelieve too!!" Down with Billy Mitchell!!!!