Logan inherited this jumping seat from his cousins. It is the kind that hangs in a doorway, and he loves it! I love it too. He likes to jump while watching me do dishes and laundry. He is very good at it now, and gets better each day. He even jumps himself to sleep on occasion.
5 comments:
The jumping! He's passed out!! Hahaha...oh, what a freaking cute kid. Good grief. :)
That's so cute Kara. He's getting so big I can't believe it! Marin used to get her head stuck between the straps and scream and scream. I had to sit right next to her just in case so it defeated the purpose of the whole thing, since I bought it so I could work on my thesis while she jumped!
I love it! Gabe freaked out when we put him in my mom-in-laws. How cute. My mom wanted me to tell you how cute your little guy is.
Oh my gosh! That is the FUNNIEST thing! He is so adorable. I am so glad you sent this link to me.
Seeing Logan reminded me so much of when we would put Will in a jumpy seat in the doorway of Bill's congressional office in DC. Will would jump and jump and jump and all of these tourists would walk by and talk to him and clap for him. I wish I had set up a camera to record the crazy things people did when they walked past him...
Kara, I think you should cut your hair if you WANNA cut your hair! I happen to think you're cute either way. :) How short are you thinking? How long is your hair now? (I'm so mad I have to ask those questions...why don't I just see you and then I'd know for myslef?!) Argh. :)
Post a Comment