That was hilarious. I'm pretty sure he said bubbles in there. I bet you guys had tears in your eyes laughing. I was thinking that I still need to come and see your house.
Oh, gosh. He's going crazy over that thing!!!! Hahahah!!! But I'm really glad he got serious there at the end, trying to figure out how it works and all. :)
Ummm...I'm sorry, I guess it's been a little while...but EXCUSE ME?!?!? MARLYAND?!??!?!?!?!
You have .5 seconds to explain this catastrophe. :<
3 comments:
That was hilarious. I'm pretty sure he said bubbles in there. I bet you guys had tears in your eyes laughing. I was thinking that I still need to come and see your house.
Logan is the cutest baby in the whole world!!!! His laugh is flippin' cute!! Congrats on the cutest kid award. I hate you guys for moving to Maryland.
Oh, gosh. He's going crazy over that thing!!!! Hahahah!!! But I'm really glad he got serious there at the end, trying to figure out how it works and all. :)
Ummm...I'm sorry, I guess it's been a little while...but EXCUSE ME?!?!? MARLYAND?!??!?!?!?!
You have .5 seconds to explain this catastrophe. :<
Post a Comment