As you can see in the video below, Logan has said his first word! "bubbles." At first we thought it was coincidental babble, BUT, he says "bubbo" every time he sees a bubble bath, dish suds, or when we blow bubbles. I am so proud. :)
He ALSO says "daddy, and momomomommy," and "tickle tickle" which sounds like "leedle, leedle." He does it when we play "this little piggy went to market...." and the hand game, "tumeltot." What, you may ask, is tumeltot? It's a game Logan's great-great-great grandma from Denmark used to play with her kids, then her kids played it with their kids, and so on. The thumb is "tumeltot" the index finger is "slickapot" the middle finger is "longamite" the ring finger is "guldabrite" and the pinky is "eetsy beetsy schpeeldamite." Following the pinky, your armpit gets tickled. Nerdy? Yes. I also made up the spelling.
Logan also makes animal sounds. He moos at cows, growls at pictures of lions, barks at dogs, and quacks at his duck in the tub.
7 comments:
Crazy! He's getting so big. That's so exciting that he is starting to talk. Charlie, my nephew, is 18 months old and doesn't really talk at all. But, on the 24th of July he started to say a word while playing with Duke. He just kept following him around going, "Guke, Guke, Guke." So cute! I loved it.
Happy day! Isn't it incredible how quickly babies grow up and change so quickly!?!
I loved the video! I can't believe what a little genius he is!
So fun! But now you get to watch every word you say because he will be repeating it! He is getting so big.
KARA! Oh my gosh I'm so excited that you found me! You have no idea how much I admired you. I always wondered what you were doing too. Let me know whats new!-Bree
That sounds like a game I would like to learn! Maybe Logan can teach it to me next time I am in town...hooray!
Why have I not been invited to Seth's blog? not cool.
Post a Comment