Monday, October 20, 2008

Little Things.

Today's weather was perfect. It was about 70 degrees this morning and Logan and I went to Beus pond. We ended up spending two hours there and at the playground next to it. It was an excellent morning. Logan played on the swings and laughed alot. There was an apple tree right next to the playground and Logan was in heaven. He kept saying "ball" "ball" -he thought all of the apples on the ground were balls to play with. He spent a lot of time throwing them around and laughing. He and I did the spider on the swing and we went down the twirly slide. I was a little worried that I might get lodged in the seemingly very narrow slide, but we made it down and were statically charged for a while. Logan discovered that he could pluck grass blades and throw them and he said "mmmmmmm" and started eating a stick he found. He had a huge area of grass to run around on and he decided to spin and spin and laugh and spin around some more until he got really dizzy. After all that fun he took a 3 hour nap. YESSSS. Another day that made me love being a mother.

No comments: