Sunday, October 26, 2008

I wish I could type an elephant sound....


Avree, and I believe Meagan?, tagged me with the "4th pic in the 4th file" tag. Avree stated on her blog that if I didn't play then she'd be way offended, so here I am not offending her. After looking at the randomness that is my 4th pic in the 4th file I had to play along. Enjoy my picture of an elephant at Hogle Zoo. tee hee.

7 comments:

Meagan said...

Love it. The zoo is alot more fun with kids, I think. Hey I got all your pictures done. I hope that you like them. I had fun doing them. ALso I put your picture on my header on my photo blog, I hope that is okay. Let me know what you think about the pictures. I will have the CD in the mail by either tomorrow or the next day.

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Kara, I am sure you are getting nervous, anxious, excited, etc... about your upcoming move. I just wanted to wish you good luck! I hope everything goes really well for you guys.

Patty Girl said...

I wanted to tell you we have been thinking about you guys. I hope that everything went/is going well with your move. We loved seeing you before you left and we will miss getting together with you. Logan is adorable and I will be constantly checking your blog to see him! Good luck with new adventures!

Katie-babe said...

Hey Kara. No new neighbors except your old crazy landlord. Sorry I didn't call you this last weekend to get together. Josh had to do some major homework. We didn't even make it up to Logan that weekend. You still up there? If so, see if you can snag a car and come down here for part of a day so we can go to the mall, go to lunch, veg...or some thing. We miss you! Hope every thing is well. =) Write back soon.

Katie

Kat said...

kara! So fun seeing you! Of course you can keep looking at our blog! I'm excited to see yours and catch up on your life! Your kido is ADORABLE! You forgot to leave me your email though:) So excited to hear from you!

Carly said...

I've been thinking about you guys a lot. How are you? Hope everything is going ok. Love ya lots.

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

Kara,
It was so good to hear from you. I would love to still be your friend!!! How was the move to Maryland, are you guys there yet???