
It's a perfect nickname for this little guy. He just sits around taking in the world. He hardly ever cries, he sleeps fairly well for a boy his size (he's 20 pounds now at 4 months), he naps, he coos, he laughs, and loves to stare and reach for dangling toys. I can't brag enough about how lucky I am to have a baby like this! It's great! Now I understand those posts that say "I can't believe how fast the time has gone, my baby's already----- months old." Until Eli, I never shared that sentiment.
Because.....
This little guy has been hell on wheels since birth. Can't you just see his personality through this picture? It's totally him. He's so much stronger than I am, and I am blown away by his powerful personality and the constant drama that comes with it. He's currently 2 and half so he is well, the tantrum king. Logan is a mix of sweet and sour though, he is a very loving boy. He hugs me and pats my back and loves his fuzzy "wubs" (short for wubby which are his blankets-he came up with the name). He loves "teeny" (Eli) and is always concerned when teeny cries. He frequently tells me, "I cute and sweet." He is also very good about laying in his big boy bed and falling asleep every single night. I know he'll do great things, he's unstoppable. Oh I love this boy!
5 comments:
They are two very cute boys! I like that they are so different, it shows that they are really their true selves, if that makes sense. I am so glad that Eli is such a good baby, you deserve it!
Your boys definitely have different personalities but it's good you can appreciate them both. They are both equally adorable though! I hope the plane ride back to Maryland wasn't hell for you, I thought of you that day and hoped you weren't in an airport or airplane somewhere crying.
Such cute pictures! So glad you have little Eli....and darling Logan too. What would ya do without them? Love ya.
I TOTALLY understand exactly... WE keep telling people that we can't have any more kids until Brooke learns to obey.... Thus that is why we still have no more kids... ha ha.. it does get a little easier when they have preschool or something to look forward to and to get their energy out..
Those boys are cute and getting more and more little humans every time you post. It's funny, though, the way you describe your boys is a lot like I feel like my two nephews are. Uh...almost exactly..hahha
Post a Comment