Thursday, March 18, 2010

A feather.

Logan is speaking so well these days. Somedays we can almost have a conversation. I say almost because a melt-down usually gets in the way of completing the conversation. The other night I was putting Logan to bed. We read books and he kept bargaining for one more, and then one more, and so on. He requests "smurphony in C" and "Smurf's Apprentice" most often. Anyhow, I turned out the lights and honored his request that I "a lay next to you." He touched my nose and said "nose" and then my chin and said "chin" and so forth. He correctly identified every detail of my face except my eyebrows. I put his finger on my eyebrow and asked him, "what's that?" He was contemplative and then said "a feather!"

2 comments:

Avree said...

Cute! I love it when kids get old enough to say funny things!

Kerry and Dave said...

That is so funny! Oh my gosh, Tanner just walked in and an overwhelming smell of poop took over the room, so I guess I better sign off!